In an important case, the Southeast Minahasa-North Sulawesi task force tightened the prokes

We are ensuring that the implementation of the COVID-19 health protocol in southeast Minahasa will be further strengthened. This is in response to an increase in positive COVID-19 cases

Minahasa Tenggara, North Sulawesi (medialnews) – The Working Group for the Management of COVID-19 in the South-East of Minahasa Regency, North Sulawesi, continues to tighten the implementation of health protocols (prokes ) following a significant increase in confirmed cases of COVID-19.

“We are ensuring that the implementation of the COVID-19 health protocol in southeast Minahasa will be further strengthened. This is in response to the rise in positive COVID-19 cases,” said the group chief. working for COVID-19 management in Southeast Minahasa Regency, Jani Rolos in Ratahan, Saturday.

According to him, the working group in each sub-district and village and sub-district ensures that each community adheres to health protocols.

“Do not underestimate it because some time ago there were no cases. With the increase in the number of cases, this should be of concern to everyone,” he said.

He added that his party will also strengthen the supervision of the implementation of health protocols in public places or in public establishments.

“We will coordinate with the relevant agencies to ensure that the implementation of health protocols in public facilities is carried out correctly,” he said.

In addition, he said, from the assessment carried out by the COVID-19 Management Working Group, the implementation of community-made health protocols began to be ignored, even though they had been continually reminded of this.

“We regret that people are starting to ignore the implementation of health protocols. The key to preventing the spread of this virus is to comply with health protocols,” he said.

Currently, 13 residents of southeast Minahasa have tested positive for COVID-19, while the total number of residents exposed to the virus has reached 696 people, of whom 23 have died, Jani Rolos said.

Also read: Prevent COVID-19, Muslims in Southeast Minahasa Don’t Obey ‘Open Days’

Also Read: Southeast Minahasa Regional Secretary Asks Residents Not To Return Home During Eid

Also read: Mitra Sehat Minahasa Tenggara Hospital, a place of isolation for COVID-19 patients

Journalist: Jerusalem Mendalora
Editor: Andi Jauhary
COPYRIGHT © BETWEEN 2021

Check Also

Long-acting treatment campaign, Risma wants to make the treatment of ODGJ easier

NATIONAL INFO – Social Affairs Minister Tri Rismaharini, or commonly referred to as Risma, was …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *